Saturday, July 18, 2015

I will miss you Leuven :'(

Hello Copenhaguen! I've missed you!

Beautiful Copenhagen on a Saturday afternoon.

 I have made it to Copenhagen. After 2 years I'm back! I like this city a lot, and the trip was very smooth. I'm now staying in Norrebro for a week and afterwards I'm headed back to Baltimore.

I loved Leuven! My time in Belgium was great. It is a European college town. I had a great time at the conference with many of my friends and colleagues who I hadn't seen in a long time. Then I also joined the salsa scene for a week, which to my surprise was very good! I also rented a bike for a week for $16. They would only rent it for a month, but its only that for a month so it was totally worth it. It was a terrible bike, of course, but nevertheless, there was a certain charm to it! haha My airbnb hosts joined me one day for the salsa party, and there's evidence! In the Brussels airport I saw a fun charging station meant for charging your electronics. I tried it for like 5 minutes and then went to the standard plugs on the airport seats.

Having a beer with the crew!

Biking along the crops with Carl!

Lisa and Egwin salsa dancing.

A charging station at the airport.

My bike, for a week!

1 comment:

  1. Loving all your experiences!! Keep them coming!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete