Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Hello!


Well hello my friends! As many of you know I'm in a PhD program at Johns Hopkins University and my research is on numerical simulations of wind energy flows. We have an awesome grant at JHU (WINDINSPIRE) that has international collaborations as a priority. This time, I get to go to the Netherlands to work with Richard Stevens (a former post-doc from our group). The group I'm visiting is the POF group at University of Twente.

I will be here for a couple of weeks and then off to Germany for Oktoberfest and then the Torque 2016 conference.

Here are some pictures from my first days:

My bags. Yes, only a carry-on and a BIG personal item!

Bed and Breakfast where I'm staying!

The first floor of the place where I'm staying where there is a studio and there is a music class.

Breakfast every day! It's awesome! :D

Bikes in Netherlands, lots and lots of bikes.

Free ice-cream on campus with Richard.

A BBQ with some new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment