Monday, September 26, 2016

Leuven

Dear Leuven, I missed you!

This weekend I went to Leuven, Belgium to meet with some good friends. It was awesome! We made it all the way to Seven Oaks!

The first part of the story: The train to get there.
The train I was on was stopped for a suspicious  group of riders. It seems there were some 'brown' people on the train. The police came and I got padded down, they were very strict, until they saw my American Passport in the bag. Then they kept going and eventually found the brown man they were looking for. There was even a chopper above us and this was one the news. It took me in the end about 4 trains and 8 hours to get to Leuven. Why do the terrorist always have be brown people? Common guys, you are making all of us look bad!

Suspect arrested.

There are reporters on one of those windows. This was on local news.

We drank the Belgian way. And ended in 'Seven Oaks'. A selfie-stick fell from Heaven to the hands of Jules. We had a night of selfies.







This bar gives you nails and a hammer. It's a recipe for disaster!


We saw one of the libraries fromt he University. It is gorgeous! The inside is also great!

KU Leuven library.

Inside the library.

I love these things. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment