Monday, June 8, 2015

An all-nighter but without it ever being dark!

Today has been my longest trip ever. It started in Baltimore, after a fun night with some good friends at fells I went home and napped for about 3 hours. I got up at 6am and took an Uber to the airport. The Uber took the longest ride ever so I filed a complaint and they gave me a reduced rate. Go Uber!
I first went to Boston. I had to go out of the terminal and into a different one. The way there was weird and when I finally got there the terminal was closed because they don't open until 11 am. I just waited and then went in. I flew from Boston to Iceland.

The empty terminal.
I have to say I am impressed. Iceland has put a lot of effort into tourism and it seems to be working great for them. Now I wanna go to Iceland! Who's up for joining me by the end of the summer!? I can probably ask for a change with a layover of a couple of days. It's their new business model. Then I flew into Stockholm where I saw the coolest most automated bag checking system ever! 
Haha

I am dead tired today. But my goal is to not sleep until nighttime to adjust my schedule right away. Only one more flight at this point! Its now 11 am in Sweden and I haven't seen the night in more than 24 hours. While I was in the air it was always sunny. It's 10:40pm and I''m about to go to bed. I did manage to get some sleep during the day, but I'm still super tired so I might be able to fix my schedule.

Gotland is a very unique place and I like it very much. It reminds me of Old San Juan. Gotland in general reminds me of PR, since its also 100 miles by 35 miles, or close. Here are some pictures of Gotland.

See you soon!

A nice walkway.

Pretty Gotland.

Gotland


Adoquines.


1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! I'm glad you made it on time!! Love your blog...keep posting!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete