Saturday, June 13, 2015

Goodbye Visby, hello Lausanne!

Hello my friends!

I am currently in Lausanne, Switzerland!

 My visit to Gotland last week was great! The conference was very nice, with a lot of people that I knew from their work and some that I had seen at other conferences. Gotland is a nice place, although the city we were in (Visby) is very small! It was very nice for visiting one week but I can't imagine living there for too long. Nevertheless, the conference was great and a lot of fun. They have a campus of the University which is composed of 2 buildings, that's where the conference was held. The last day I went on a bike ride with Richard, we rented some granny-style bikes and went around the city.

Granny bike!

Richard in the Granny bike.
I got the chance to touch the water from the Baltic Sea!
The Baltic Sea
 During the bike we saw an old-style wind mill. We stopped and took some pictures.
A Wind mill (oldstyle).
 The last day we walked around the city before leaving and I took some pictures. I like this one.
Pretty Gotland.
 The conference and everything was next to the sea. So that's something very nice!
thumbs up for Gotland.
The buffet was delicious. Oh I'm gonna miss it! hahaha

Oh I will miss the breakfast buffet :'(
The path that went along the sea was very nice. I walked/ran/biked through it :)
A nice path.

2 comments:

  1. From Culebra to the Baltic see what a change! See you in Leuven,
    Ste

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Un gran cambio si! Lo heche de menos en la conferencia. Nos vemos pronto!

      Delete