Saturday, June 6, 2015

It's gonna be a great summer!

Hello friends and family!

This summer I will be travelling to Europe as part of my research project under the WindInspire grant! I'm super excited and here are the dates and places I will be travelling to:

1. Gotland, Sweden June 7
I am going to present at a conference on wind energy wakes. Here I will present some of the work I've done during the last year with the help of my friend Matt Churchfield from NREL and my advisor Charles Meneveau.

2. EPFL Laussane, Switzerland June 12
I will visit a collaborator here and stay for about a month.

3. KU Leuven Leuven, Belgium July 7
I will first go to the WindInspire Conference where most of my Wind Energy friends from JHU will be.

4. DTU Copenhaguen, Denmark July 18
My last visit will be to DTU. I will meet with one of my colleagues and discuss on some ongoing projects and future ideas/collaborations.

I will keep this blog updated with posts and pictures from my adventures.
I hope you enjoy the blog!

Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your experiences primo!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete